Aku dan Statistik

Aku dan Cerita-Cerita Lama:

Kata Carian

04 Ogos 2010

Aku nak join Sport Club?

Lately, my kids started to show their enthusiasm towards sport. When their chubby nephew joined the tennis lesson class, they also wanted to join. Pening kepala especially when the class is at Bandar Tenggara. Sunday afternoon some more! Wah! patah kaki aku. So I called my friend at Palm Villa. Yes, they have the always empty tennis court minus the coach. I had to play with them or probably be their personal coach. As non-member, I had to pay RM12 per hour and if I joined the club, I only pay RM3 per hour. But, is it worth the money?

1 + 2 Years Social Season Pass

* Season Pass Fee at RM900.00.
o exclusive of subscription fee & 5% Government Tax.
* Season Pass Privileges :
o Extended to family members ( spouse and children below 18 yrs ).
o Entitle 20% discount on Pro Shop items.
o Entitle 15% discount on food & beverage at Mercury Cafe.
o Complimentary usage of sport & recreation facilities except snooker & billiard.

Outdoor Recreational Facilities:
  • Swimming Pool
  • Tennis Courts
  • Children Playground
Indoor Recreational Facilities:

* Gymnasium
* Snooker
* Aerobic
* Table Tennis
* Sauna
* Badminton Courts
* Billiard
* Squash

IOI Palm Villa is great location to rejuvenate yourselves and offers pure relaxation. Plus below for myself and my wife...

http://www.palmvilla.com.my/images/ginza.jpg

klik here for more information.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan