Aku dan Statistik

Aku dan Cerita-Cerita Lama:

Kata Carian

11 Oktober 2016

Aku dan Tatacara Menjadi Pesakit Kegemaranku


My expectations from my patients and their relatives:

■ Please bring your old medical records but
   don't bring your opinion about your old doctor.
   I am no better than him.

■ Wait patiently in the queue. 

My phone is for emergency only.  

■ If you want,
   Please do wish me when you meet me
   in a marriage or birthday party or a hotel
   but don't discuss your health problems there also.

■ Don't praise me that I saved you,
   because I didn't do anything extra.
   It's my duty to treat.
   It is God who heals
   but when there is a complication
   please understand it's also his wish.
   Many complications,
   adverse effects of drugs are not my work
   it's sometimes your own body which responds in a peculiar way.

■ If you are not happy with my work,
   go away to my brother or sister colleague.
   Don't just waste your time.

■ If you feel I am negligent complain to statutory bodies
   like medical council
   or consumer courts or courts.
   Don't defame me on Facebook or WhatsApp or mainstream media.

■ Take my advice ,
   don't read internet and decide about your treatment.
   I don't repair my computer seeing instructions on internet so
   also you can't get treatment on Google.

■ Come prepared with your complaints.
   I am happy if you write and bring especially points and I can answer your points well.

Don't answer your mobile in my consultation room.
   Keep it on SILENT mode and LISTEN to me.

     I acknowledging that I am called a doctor only because of you

     and when you are in my room you are only my "patient "

     but not an officer or minister or media man or teacher

     and in the end I remind you that

     I too am a human being like you.

    Thank you

source: Whatsapp


3 ulasan:

  1. kena ada adab dengan siapa pun kita berurusan .... itu yg paling penting .....

    BalasPadam
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    BalasPadam